Saturday 7 November 2015

Why I Joined: Ruth Coomber



Contining our team introductions, over to you Ruth....

Hello, I’m Ruth Coomber and am a Research Institute Manager within the School of Medicine in Cardiff University.  I have worked in the higher education sector for seventeen years across a number of research administrative and management roles.  



I have been a member of the AUA since 2013 and just completed the Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education, Administration, Management and Leadership programme.  Following this, I will be enrolling onto the PgDip commencing in November 2015. 

I welcome this opportunity to participate in the 2015 AUA Study Tour to the Netherlands and Belgium which I consider will provide a great learning experience for me to broaden my knowledge of the international higher education sector.

No comments:

Post a Comment